Home > News & Topics > News & Topics in 2002 > IATA Cargo Tariff Coordinating Conference at The Hague in 2002
1 July, 2002
IATA Cargo Tariff Coordinating Conference at The Hague in 2002
B. Effective from October 01, 2002
(1) Minimum Charges
The following amendments are adopted.
|From||To||Currency Code||Revised Amount|
|China (excluding Hong Kong and Macau)||Africa||CNY||451.00|
|Marshall Islands||Area 3||USD||53.00|
|Turks & Caicos Islands||Area 3
The following deletion is adopted on traffic to Japan.
1) Deletion of 650kgs/2000kgs/3000kgs GCR from USA to Japan
The following deletions are adopted on traffic to Japan.
1) Deletion of all SCRs from LYP to TYO
2) Deletion of all SCRs from MUX to TYO
3) Deletion of all SCRs from REK to TYO
4) Deletion of SCR6001 from HYD to OSA
The following amendments are adopted on traffic to/from Japan.
1) Changes of "Construction Points" for Add-on in Brazil
- Please refer Attachment-A for details.
2) Amendments of "Amounts" for Add-on in USA
- Please refer Attachment-B for details.