May 14, 2008
NCA’s Support for Relief Supplies for China Quake Disaster
Nippon Cargo Airlines(NCA, head office in Minato-ku, Tokyo;President Tadamasa Ishida) has decided to offer charitable transportation of relief goods supplies for China Disaster occurred on May 12, 2008 as a humanitarian undertaking.
The details are shown bellow:
1. Route and Flight :
There is no particular restriction to departing country or region of the cargo, provided that the cargo should be brought and carried, at consignor’s (shipper’s) responsibility and cost, into NCA at the airport from which NCA has its scheduled operation. This NCA’s transportation services applies to any flight operated by other airlines on behalf of NCA, including, but not limited to, code share flight, block space flight, joint operation flight, so long as NCA Air Waybill(933) is used for the cargo operation.
* Asia on-line airport: Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore and Seoul
2. Requirements for application:
1) Consignor (Shippers) and consignee (receivers) should be public institutions such as the
Red Cross, governments and local authorities (any country is acceptable). Direct request from individuals, private company and private institution like NGO is not acceptable. In such a case those parties must first consult with public institutions above mentioned.
2) Contract information of consignees (shippers) and receivers should be specified clearly.
3) Places of departure/arrival should be those airports from and to which NCA provides
4) Customs clearance and ground transit should be arranged before hand by the consignee.
5) Cargoes should be such items as tents, blankets, clothes, medical supplies, nonperishable foods, drinking water and other relief materials. In principle, dangerous goods, perishables and animals are excluded from the items for NCA’s relief supplies transportation.
6) As a basic rule, gross weight per application should not exceed 1 metric ton, with
gross cubic capacity not exceeding 6?
7) The departing flight of the aid supply should be sujbect to the flight availability
Effective from 15 May till the end of 15 June 2008.