April 8, 2009
NCA’s Support for Relief Supplies for Italia Quake Disaster
Nippon Cargo Airlines(NCA, head office in Minato-ku, Tokyo;President Tadamasa Ishida) has decided to offer charitable transportation of relief goods supplies for Italia Disaster occurred on April 6, 2009 as a humanitarian undertaking.
The details are shown bellow:
1. Route and Flight :
There is no particular restriction to departing country or region of the cargo, provided that the cargo
should be brought and carried, at consignor’s (shipper’s) responsibility and cost, into NCA at the airport
from which NCA has its scheduled operation.
【Europe on-line airport: Milan, Amsterdam and Frankfurt、E
�E�Please see attached file for flight schedule
2. Requirements for application:
1) Consignor (Shippers) and consignee (receivers) should be public institutions such as the Red Cross,
governments and local authorities (any country is acceptable). Direct request from individuals, private
company and private institution like NGO is not acceptable. In such a case those parties must first
consult with public institutions above mentioned.
2) Contract information of consignees (shippers) and receivers should be specified clearly.
3) Places of departure/arrival should be those airports from and to which NCA provides services.
4) Customs clearance and ground transit should be arranged before hand by the consignee.
5) Cargoes should be such items as tents, blankets, clothes, medical supplies, nonperishable foods,
drinking water and other relief materials. In principle, dangerous goods, perishables and animals are
excluded from the items for NCA’s relief supplies transportation.
6) As a basic rule, gross weight per application should not exceed 1 metric ton, with gross cubic capacity
not exceeding 6?
7) The departing flight of the aid supply should be subject to the flight availability.
3. Applicable period : Effective from 8 April till the end of 7 May 2009.
For further inquiries: Public Relations. Public@nca.aero