December 10, 2015
NCA’s fuel surcharges for international air cargo departing from Japan effective January 1, 2016
The next fuel surcharge of Nippon Cargo Airlines (Headquartered in Narita-shi, Chiba: President Fukashi Sakamoto) effective January 1, 2016 will be set as follows according to the average price of the benchmark jet fuel for the month of November 2015, USD 57.44/BBL.
- Price application:
- TC1 (mainly North America and Latin America)
- TC2 (Europe, Africa and Middle East)
- TC3 long haul (TC3 excluding the following)
- TC3 short haul (Hong Kong, China and Taiwan)
- Effective date:Beginning with the AWB issued on January 1, 2016
- Fuel surcharge table and conditions for price reduction or abolishment:
Please see the attachment.