October 8, 2019
NCA’s fuel surcharges for international air cargo departing from Japan effective from November 1st, 2019
The next fuel surcharge of Nippon Cargo Airlines (Headquartered in Narita-shi, Chiba: President Hitoshi Oshika) effective from November 2019 will be set as follows according to the average price of the benchmark jet fuel for the month of September 2019, USD77.72/BBL.
- Price application:
- TC1 (mainly North America and Latin America)
- TC2 (Europe, Africa and Middle East)
- TC3 long haul (South East Asia)
- TC3 short haul (East Asia)
- Effective date: Beginning with the AWB issued on November 1st, 2019
- Fuel surcharge table and conditions for price reduction or abolishment:
Please see the attachment.