July 9, 2020
NCA’s fuel surcharges for international air cargo departing from Japan effective from August 1st, 2020
The next fuel surcharge of Nippon Cargo Airlines (Headquartered in Narita-shi, Chiba: President Hitoshi Oshika) effective from August 2020 will be set as follows according to the average price of the benchmark jet fuel for the month of June 2020, USD41.34/BBL.
- Price application:
- TC1 (mainly North America and Latin America)
- TC2 (Europe, Africa and Middle East)
- TC3 long haul (South East Asia)
- TC3 short haul (East Asia)
- Effective date: Beginning with the AWB issued August 1st, 2020
- Fuel surcharge table and conditions for price reduction or abolishment:
Please see the attachment.