Home > News & Topics > News & Topics in 2022 > NCA’s fuel surcharges for international air cargo departing from Japan effective from July 1st, 2022
June 20, 2022
NCA’s fuel surcharges for international air cargo departing from Japan effective from July 1st, 2022
The next fuel surcharge of Nippon Cargo Airlines (Headquartered in Narita-shi, Chiba: President Hitoshi Oshika) effective from July 2022 will be set as follows according to the average price of the benchmark jet fuel for the month of May 2022, USD142.76/BBL.
- Price application:
- TC1 (mainly North America and Latin America)
- TC2 (Europe, Africa and Middle East)
- TC3 long haul (South East Asia)
- TC3 short haul (East Asia)
- Effective date: Beginning with the AWB issued on July 1st, 2022
- Fuel surcharge table and conditions for price reduction or abolishment:
Please see the attachment.
For further inquiries:Please mail to General Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org