Home > News & Topics > News & Topics in 2023 > NCA’s fuel surcharges for international air cargo departing from Japan effective from March 1st, 2023
February 24, 2023
NCA’s fuel surcharges for international air cargo departing from Japan effective from March 1st, 2023
The next fuel surcharge of Nippon Cargo Airlines (Headquartered in Narita-shi, Chiba: President Hitoshi Oshika) effective from March 2023 will be set as follows according to the average price of the benchmark jet fuel for the month of January 2023, USD115.71/BBL.
- Price application:
- TC1 (mainly North America and Latin America)
- TC2 (Europe, Africa and Middle East)
- TC3 long haul (South East Asia)
- TC3 short haul (East Asia)
- Effective date: Beginning with the AWB issued March 1st, 2023
- Fuel surcharge table and conditions for price reduction or abolishment:
Please see the attachment.
For further inquiries:Please mail to General Affairs email@example.com