Social ActivitiesNCA supports the international distribution of goods through airfreight in an attempt to contribute to social, economic and cultural development in Japan and around the world. As a good corporate citizen, NCA will endeavor to harmonize with society through active contributions in a wide range of forms.
- Participated in a campaign to raise donations for victims of the Peruvian Earthquake (occurred on August 15, 2007,) as a member of the NYK group
- Participated in a campaign to raise donations for victims of Chuetsu-oki Earthquake, Niigata Prefecture, (occurred on July 16, 2007,) as a member of the NYK group
Conservation of the marine and global environment
- Participated in an event titled "Beach-Cleaning @ Shonan" as a member of the NYK group (see photo)
International volunteer work
- Participated in the "Books for Children Campaign" as a member of the NYK Group. This is an in-house, volunteer activity to add translations in local languages to Japanese picture books.
Transport of relief supplies
- NCA provides transport (without charge) of relief supplies to areas affected by natural disasters, such as hurricanes and earthquakes, around the world.
- NCA organized an in-house Braille course, teaching participants its effectiveness and importance.